Date of Announcement: 11.07.2016
_Marketing and Public Relations Assistant
(Full Time, Part Time), Islamabad
- Identify and populate outreach channels (social media, mailing lists, etc.).
- Liaison or network with relevant entities (investors, entrepreneurs, partner organizations).
- Participate in fundraising efforts for bringing operational independence to the Center.
- To form a support network for the Organization.
- To promote membership drive.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate;
- Well-connected in the community.
- Excellent planning and time-management abilities.
- Relevant and significant work experience would be preferred.
- Strong eye for detail and ability to contribute creative ideas.
- Demonstrable communication, time management and organization skills.
- An appreciation of the evolving digital landscape from a design perspective.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, a team player, agility and flexibility.
- FA or BA is desirable.
Read Pakistan is a Trust registered under the Trusts Act, 1882. The overall goal of the Organization is to ensure that every person gets a reading opportunity and to train the librarians/teachers in developing the reading habits and diffusion of knowledge in Pakistan and promotion of the lifetime reading habit and also to promote quality literacy instruction, advocate life-long reading, clarify educational issues for decision makers, and support research in literacy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. We are an equal opportunity employer and highly encourage men and women with relevant qualification and experience to apply. Submit your CV at;
Last date of submission of CV is Saturday, 20 July, 2016.