Marketing Executive (Male/female)
(Full Time), Islamabad
- To promote membership drive.
- Identify and populate outreach channels.
- Liaison or network with relevant entities (investors, entrepreneurs, partner organizations).
- Participate in fundraising efforts for bringing operational independence to the Trust.
- To form a support network for the Trust.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate;
- Excellent planning and time-management abilities.
- Relevant and significant work experience would be preferred.
- Strong eye for detail and ability to contribute effectively.
- Demonstrable communication, time management and organization skills.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, a team player, agility and flexibility.
- BA is desirable.
- Minimum required experience is One year.
- Salary Package: 20, 000/- Rs. +incentives+ medical/other facilities.
Read Pakistan is a Trust registered under the Trusts Act, 1882. The overall goal of the Organization is to ensure that every person gets a reading opportunity and to train the librarians/teachers in developing the reading habits and diffusion of knowledge in Pakistan and promotion of the lifetime reading habit and also to promote quality literacy instruction, advocate life-long reading, clarify educational issues for decision makers, and support research in literacy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. We are an equal opportunity employer and highly encourage men and women with relevant qualification and experience to apply.Submit your CV at; firstname.lastname@example.org